Dr. Lemberg's Pathway to Retirement
Dr. Ray Lemberg came to us in January of 2018 with the desire to retire. As the President and Owner of Psychological Pathways for nearly 30 years, Dr. Lemberg felt it was time to bid adieu and pursue other ventures.
About the Business
Psychological Pathways has a unique focus for psychology practice. Psychotherapy services are offered to children, adults, and seniors alike, and child psychology is an interest to this business as there are very few providers in the area that can offer services to children. Individual psychotherapy constitutes only one of the services, however, if calculated by time, the largest driver of income is found in evaluations and testing. Evaluations are done in many forms, for many clients, and for many different reasons. Clients can include individuals seeking gastric bypass surgery, pain management patients, children, university students, those seeking drug and alcohol treatment, as well as individuals in civil and criminal litigation. Additional areas within neuropsychology include evaluating and correctly applying a diagnosis to a patient’s symptoms including autism, ADD/ADHD, dementia, traumatic brain injury, and intellectual competency. Many patients are seen regarding these concerns and the need for a swift and accurate diagnosis.
About the Buyers
Landis came to The Firm searching for a psychological practice for him and his wife to run. Yvette, Landis’ wife, is a licensed professional counselor. With her master’s in counseling psychology and Landis’ business experience, they were the perfect fit. When they learned about Psychological Pathways, they knew instantly this was the business for them.
Sealing the Deal
The Firm was able to seal the deal between Landis, Yvette and Dr. Lemberg in June of 2019 just a few short months after Landis and Dr. Lemberg met. With a smooth transaction, Dr. Lemberg will continue to work with Yvette and Landis to ensure a flawless transition for employees and patients alike.
- The Firm Makes Inc. 5000
- M&A: The Industry Defying Gravity
- Have You Met Makayla?
- Steven Makes His Mark in M&A
- Hot Off the Press - June 2019 Magazine
- All Good Things Take Time
- The Firm June Magazine Release Celebration
- The Firm Feels Good Doing Good
- Corner Kick Spoils our Swan
- Opportunity of the Week: A Business That Brightens Children’s Futures
- Q&A With Cortney: Stock Sale Versus Asset Sale
- The Ins and Outs of Seller Financing
- Preparing for the Perfect Retirement
- The Firm Is Breaking Industry Records & Poised for Growth in 2019
- Simply the Best
- Competitor Analysis, Opportunities Listed
- Dentist to Dreamer - Hard Work Pays Off!
- Kansas City Tech Company Useagility Sells to First Tek
- The Firm Named to BBB Honor Roll
- 8th Year as Omaha's Best Business Brokerage
- Sellers: Why You Should Finance Your Buyers
- Summer Intern 2017 - Ameya Shelby
- Industry Forecast: Mind the Generational Gap
- 8 Things We Wish Every Business Buyer Knew Before Calling Us
- Selling Your Business: Getting a Proper Business Valuation
- Asset Sales or Stock Sales: Determining the Best for Your Business Transaction
- Why (and How) Business Owners Are Selling in 2017
- The Law of 3's - Choosing the Right Kind of Broker
- A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- Reaching Out is Key
- Confidential Business Reviews
- A Change of Pace to Business Ownership
- Confidentiality is at the Core of Business
- Moving into the Boardroom
- Buying a Business vs. Starting Your Own
- Bringing Buyers and Sellers Together is Just the Beginning
- Client Interfacing in the Digital Age
- Four Questions Every Buyer Should Ask
- The Firm Outpaces Transaction Totals from Previous Two Years
- Faces of Omaha 2016: Face of Business Brokerages
- The Firm Business Brokerage Set to Double Sales within Seller's Market - MBJ 2014