Bittersweet Success: Gigi's Cupcakes Changes Hands
The Firm Business Brokerage is pleased to announce the sale of Gigi’s Cupcakes on March 31st. Located at 16811 Burke Street, Suite 115, seller SuZanne Rogers and buyers Tammy and Scott W. Green toasted the transfer of ownership with cupcakes and champagne. The only Nebraska location of the national franchise, Omaha’s sweet little secret at Village Pointe will remain locally owned and operated and a community delight.
Opened by SuZanne and Grant Rogers five years ago, Gigi’s has grown to be something of a tasty success, all due to SuZanne’s deep commitment to “developing strong relationships with both employees and customers.” Putting community first merited the location Best of Omaha three years running, and new owners Tammy & Scott W. Green are looking forward to continuing that tradition. After all, “the family atmosphere, energy and the franchise’s belief in the product” is what drew the Greens to Gigi’s, says Tammy.
Parents of four children, the Greens were looking for something that their entire family could be involved in, and something that ran smoothly to fit Tammy’s schedule as a flight attendant. Both parties felt it was a good match, and SuZanne is happy to place her store in the Greens’ hands while she returns to working with therapy dogs and writing children’s books. “We’ve created something special and I think the Greens will do good things with Gigi’s,” says Rogers. They certainly have the perfect starting ingredients, and let me tell you, those are some sinfully delicious bakes!
- The Firm Shatters Industry Records
- A Little Science Goes a Long Way
- Once Upon a Dream Come True: Couple Finds an Investment Gem in Once Upon a Child
- The Firm Business Brokerage Announces New Website Launch
- Don't Let the Fur Fly: A Great Deal for Nebraska and Iowa Veterinarians
- Military Veteran Acquires The College of Nail Design and Bella Dea Day Spa
- Floor Pros to Remain in Community Under New Ownership
- The Choice is Clear: Clean Title & Escrow is Now Clear Title & Abstract, LLC
- Just Like Home Childcare Center Grows into New Ownership
- Dogtopia Soars 30% Since Ownership Transition
- Country Tire Changes Hands
- Tanners Bar & Grill Opens Fourth Location in Northwest Omaha
- Plattsmouth, Sisters Cafe Sold
- Diamond Laundry Services of Omaha Under New Ownership
- Bellevue IT Company Managed.com Sold
- First Light HomeCare Changes Hands
- Comfort Plus Shoes Purchased