Grit. Always confidential. Industry experts. These are three major values that drive The Firm Advisors towards success each day. These core strengths empowered The Firm to rise above over 2,000 other applicants in 2018, earning five of the top awards from the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA), the largest international non-profit community exclusively serving professional business intermediary specialists across the globe.
“As the largest international association for business brokers, it’s important for the IBBA to recognize individuals like Cortney who are leaders in this industry and who display the high standards of skill and excellence that the IBBA promotes,” stated Jeffrey Snell, IBBA Board Chair.
The five awards showcase The Firm’s accomplishments in 2018:
• Top Deal Maker Award • Selling at least 10 qualified businesses
• Chairman’s Circle Award • Closing one or more deals amounting to $3 million or more in total purchase price
• Closing of the Year Award • The single largest business deal
• Top Global Producer of the Year Award • The highest total purchase price from all deals combined
• Top Deal Maker of the Year Award • Selling the greatest number of qualified businesses in 2018
Also in This Issue
- Embracing Seasonality
- Music City Blooms
- How Do I Finance My Seasonal Business?
- 50/50 Revenue Streams
- Timing is Everything: The Impact of Trends on Sale Price
- Learning From A Pro: 8 Questions
- For The Love of Design: Expanding a Seasonal Landscaping Business
- Hog Farming to Hedging Commodities
- Culture is Key