Audiology Clinic Serving a 100 Mile Radius
2 locations in Nebraska!
This audiology clinic is based out of two locations in Nebraska one of which is located at an owned building in West Point. This business is built on strong relationships with over 200 clients, as well as existing contracts with nursing homes and veteran facilities. The clinic serves a huge 100 mile radius centered at West Point! At the purchase price of $407,000, a 10% down payment of $40,700 returns $81,207 in the first year after debt payments, which is a nearly 200% return on investment!
This company provides audiology and hearing aid services for all ages including comprehensive hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations and fittings, and special diagnostic tests. The current owner is the audiologist, providing all patient services. Alongside the owner is one full-time employee, the office manager, who handles all communication with patients, dedicates reports, troubleshoots, and recommends hearing items for patients, and works with insurance companies for claim submissions.
The West Point location is a 1,000 square feet stand-alone building specifically built for a medical clinic and is owned by the current owner. The office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm by appointment and walk-in. The Fremont location is a single 10x12 foot office in a shared office building with the current lease is being $300/month and is by appointment only.
This audiology clinic is not tied to a physician or private practitioner, which gives the company freedom to be its own private practice and see clients as they wish. Some areas for growth include moving away from paper charting and expand on marketing as well as telehealth, nursing home, and pediatric services.
- 2021 Annualized Revenue: $231,682
- 2021 Annualized Cash Flow: $142,936
- Year Established: 1993
- Location: West Point and Fremont, Nebraska
- Service Area: 100-mile radius of West Point
- Number of Clients: 200+ individuals of all ages, existing contracts with nursing homes and veterans
- Services: Audiological—hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations and fittings, special diagnostic tests
- Employees: Owner + 1 FT Office Manager
- Reason for Selling: Retirement Planning
- Seller Training Period: Negotiable
This company has two locations. The main office is a 1,000 square feet stand-alone building specifically built for a medical clinic and is owned by the owner. The office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm by appointment and walk-in. This space includes the following:
- Waiting room
- 4 exam rooms
- Kitchen area
- Reception area
- 2 bathrooms that are wheelchair accessible
The second location is a single 10x12 foot office in a shared office building. The current lease is $300/month. This office is open by appointment only Monday through Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm.
This company is skilled in the areas of childhood hearing loss, adult diagnostic procedures, hearing aid selection and provision, assistive listening technology, listening skills related to learning disabilities, and development of effective communication skills.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid prescription and fitting of the full range of hearing aids, including cutting-edge digital technology
- Diagnostic tests
- Custom-fit musicians monitors and hearing protection
- Counseling and rehabilitation for patients and their families
- Assistive listening devices for telephone, television, and public areas
- Evaluation and treatment for tinnitus
- Swim molds, ear molds, and noise protectors
- Industrial hearing conservation services
- Battery sales
- List Price: $407,000
o 2021 Annualized: $142,936
o 2020: $107,562
o 2019: $150,572
- Assets: $49,229
- FF&E: $49,229—Office equipment, furniture, macro view video otoscope, etc.
- Intangible: Strong client relationships and word of mouth & constant and strong contracts/relationship with nursing homes and veterans
Cash Flow Analysis
|Description of Financial Statement||P&L Statement|
|P&L Statement||Tax Return||Tax Return||Notes|
|Net Income Shown on Financial Statement||$131,538||$121,173||$163,472||$79,632|
|Dues & Subscriptions||$1,500||$1,800||$1,800||$1,800||Annual golf membership|
|Rent Adjustment||$-17,000||$-17,927||$-14,700||$-17,621||$2,000/month ongoing|
|Seller's Cash Flow = Total Addbacks + Net Income||$119,113||$105,046||$153,088||$63,811|
|Profit Margin||61.69 %||54.97 %||65.91 %||44.09 %|
Offer Price: $
% Buyer Cash Down at Closing: $
% Seller Carry Back via Promissory Note: $
year term at a rate of %
% of Purchase Price secured by Buyer and Seller
Total Bank Loan Need: $
% of Purchase Price
Desired Loan Type:
Desired Bank Terms: year term at a rate of %
Total Business Assets, Inventory, and A/R: $
Total Undercollateralized Loan: $
|Monthly Payment to Bank:||$|
|Yearly Payment to Bank:||$|
|Monthly Payment to Seller:||$|
|Yearly Payment to Seller:||$|
|Total Monthly Debt Service:||$|
|Total Yearly Debt Service:||$|
Fixed Charge Coverage Ratio
The bank will require a minimum ratio of 1.5 to be lendable.
2019-2021 Average Cash Flow
|Annual Debt Service:||$|
Buyer's Net Operating Income (NOI)
The amount of money the Buyer will retain as profit.
2019-2021 Average Cash Flow
|Annual Debt Service:||-$|
Buyer's Return on Investment (ROI)
The rate of return on the Buyer's down payment.
|Document Title / Description|
This folder is empty.
Access to this Deal Room is restricted
Would you like to access the deal room?Yes, please
Already have an account? Log in here.
Print, sign and send to:210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114
Or fax to: