Return To Opportunities List


MSP and IT Services with Long-Term Contracts

SaaS & IT Development: Owner will stay 2 years!



  • Price

  • Revenue

  • Cash Flow

  • Location
    Salt Lake County, Utah

  • Service Area
    Local (85%), regional (5%), and national (10%)

  • Profit Margin


This Salt Lake City IT and Network Management Firm has been providing security & visualization software, backup servers and Network Infrastructure services to corporations and banks since 2015. In 2023, the firm has renewed additional 3-year contracts with their larger clients! These clients are very lucrative, producing a 46% profit margin and year over year top line growth since 2018. The owner is selling because he would like to join a larger firm via acquisition; and he has offered a 3+ year transition plus is willing to finance 25%. This demonstrates the good faith vested interest in the continued success of the business plus mitigates any risk to the buyer. The revenue breakout is as follows: SaaS - 31%, Service/Project/Labor - 45%, Software and Hardware - 24%. About 80% of the client base is in the Greater Salt Lake region with the other 20% being national.

Along with providing network infrastructure services, this company also provides the necessary equipment and software their clients need: servers, storage, workstations, security software, virtualization software, etc. Services include firewall implementation & management, endpoint security, ransomware protection, data protection, disaster recovery, business continuity, instant virtualization, and proactive endpoint monitoring and management. The company utilizes specialized software, such as Datto RMM, Datto, BCDR, Autotask PSA, Auvik, Lionguard Scale Computing, DataCore, Windows, Citrix Apps, Citrix Hypervisor, Citrix ADC, and Sophos Central Endpoint.

Priced at $1,050,000, a 10% down payment of $105,000 returns $155,641 in the first year after debt payments – a 148% return on investment! With a solid customer base intact and an abundance of documentation on each client, a transition would be seamless for an already existing IT management company that is looking to grow the own client list and revenue.


Purchase Price:



Bank Loan Needed: $


Funding Details


Offer Price: $

% Buyer Cash Down at Closing: $

% Seller Carry Back via Promissory Note: $

year term at a rate of %

% of Purchase Price secured by Buyer and Seller

Total Bank Loan Need: $

% of Purchase Price

Desired Loan Type:

Desired Bank Terms: year term at a rate of %

Total Business Assets, Inventory, and A/R: $

Total Undercollateralized Loan: $

Loan Payments

Monthly Payment to Bank: $
Yearly Payment to Bank: $
Monthly Payment to Seller: $
Yearly Payment to Seller: $
Total Monthly Debt Service: $
Total Yearly Debt Service: $


Fixed Charge Coverage Ratio

The bank will require a minimum ratio of 1.5 to be lendable.

Cash Flow:
2022 Cash Flow
Annual Debt Service: $

Buyer's Net Operating Income (NOI)

The amount of money the Buyer will retain as profit.

Cash Flow:
2022 Cash Flow
Annual Debt Service: -$

Buyer's Return on Investment (ROI)

The rate of return on the Buyer's down payment.

Down Payment: $
ROI: %


Document Title / Description

This folder is empty.

Access to this Deal Room is restricted

Would you like to access the deal room?

Yes, please

Interested in
this business?

Complete the following information to sign an NDA and see more details!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Click to download NDA form

Print, sign and send to:

210 N 78th St. 2nd Floor
Omaha, NE 68114

Or fax to:

f 402.939.0857

Thinking of Selling?
When selecting an M&A firm, please use the following Scorecard: click here for our M&A Scorecard

The Firm makes no warranties or representation in consideration to the information provided above. All communication regarding this business must occur directly with The Firm Advisors, LLC. The Firm is not a real estate brokerage and does not sell real estate. The Firm solely advises on exit strategy.